The Committee on Culture and Education of the European Parliament held a public hearing on ‚An integrated approach to cultural heritage in Europe: state of play and perspectives‚ in Brussels on the morning of 2 December 2014. Parliamentarians, members of other European institutions, and experts and representatives from the cultural and heritage fields, including delegates from Europa Nostra and Future for Religious Heritage, attended the event.
– Thematic presentations made by experts
– European Year of Cultural Heritage
– ENtopia: Our Places in Europe
– Conclusions on participatory governance of cultural heritage & new Work Plan for Culture (2015-2018)
– European project Cultural Heritage Counts for Europe
Read more: www.europanostra.org/news/542